Please join me in my adventures... with three girls and college it's a rollercoaster ride!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Things I loved about this weekend:
Trick or treating:: candy apples:: Halloween decorations:: Costume parties and shaking my booty:: my mom for babysitting so hubby and I could go shake it to Motor Booty Affair:: an extra hour of sleep!!:: New England Coffee's Pumpkin spice:: Twister hopscotch:: a child's imagination:: hubby's chili and my corn bread:: snugly Afghans the Sunday paper and 9 hours of football:: getting all the warm clothes organized and that feeling of accomplishment that goes with it:: beloved friends and family=LOVE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have seen Motor Booty about a dozen times! Always awesome!
I am going to have to learn of this Motor Booty...hmmm.
On a side note, I am TOTALLY jonesing for some Pumpkin Spice Coffee right now...:( they don't have it in NC!
Crazy disco music and totally fun!! You should go to a show, you wouldn't be disapointed!!
Hope all is well in NC and your dad is on the mend!
Post a Comment