Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Today is....

Better! Still the regular arguing and constantly persuading the children into happy co-habitation.

What has changed is a my perspective. I'm soaking in the good moments and ignoring the parts that force me to color my hair. This morning's highlights included: Playing chutes and ladders, cutting out paper dolls (with extra paper on the bottom for ice skates), and #1 getting dressed in the favorite red dress which must be worn every Wednesday. I almost forgot about the first great moment of the day. Sunshine was up and dressed when I came out of the shower this morning! Her alarm clock wakes her with the radio every morning and she had heard the news that Obama had won the election! If you've read my previous post you know she is a huge supporter of Obama! Normally she needs a lot of help getting ready in the morning so I was thrilled! I'm wondering if I can hire the radio station to make amazing announcements every morning??

Onto other ramblings.... We have a nice warm day here in Maine! It's just over 60 degrees!! I took advantage and finally cleaned out my neglected van then finished raking the leaves out of the front yard. I'll probably have to do them again but it was so nice and warm I couldn't resist the exercise!

On a sad note... my camera finally kicked the bucket! I knew it was going but now I cannot revive it. I'm happy since I can now justify getting that new camera I've always wanted however, I cannot get it for a few more weeks. I hope to have one by Thanksgiving. It would be very hard not to have one for the holidays!!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

If you're into Black Friday shopping, I'll be you can get that camera you want at a great deal.

I, on the other hand, allow my husband to deal with any Black Friday shopping he may want to do. I hate crowds. lol

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

OH yeah... perfect! I love shopping Black Friday and this year my mom is going with me... it's so sad charging into walmart without a friend ;) LOL!! Hey, what can I say? it's my disney ;)

BTW...It is almost working now.... it's staying on and I finally got it off the change date screen. No flash or different settings but it's progress!!