Ever since my camera went on the blink I knew something was fishy. Thing 2 would say that she knew nothing and that she gave the camera to me! (meaning it must have been my fault). Thing 1 had no clue, so she said ;)
Last night my hubby was taking apart the camera (bad idea btw... those LCD screens are fragile) and the true story finally came out.
This is quoted from thing 2: "Well, remember when I was taking a video of thing 1 in the bathtub? Well, accidently the camera fell in and was floating towards thing 1 and I told her to get it and she didn't"
Thing 1 says: "well I was wet and soap was in my hair and I couldn't"
Thing 2 says: "but mommy I brought it to you after".
I ask "why didn't you tell me it went into the tub?"
"Well, I knew you were going to be mad so I decided not to"... Can you hear that? It's me taking really deep breaths and trying hard not to freak out!
I asked thing 1 why (when she tattles about everything) didn't she tell me thing 2 dropped the camera in the tub??
She said "well, I didn't want to get the floor wet!".....LOL, yeah I bought that for a nickle! The kid needs two towels for the floor alone when she takes a tubby! So honestly, I think she may have been in on it too.
I really want to see if the video is on the camera (I wonder if the memory stick is still good??), I bet it's funny. Of course she may have only thought she was video taping she does that a lot!
Before you think I condone video taping naked sisters in the tub and lying, rest assure they got a loooong talking to! Also, I do indeed supervise my kids in the tub. This was a case of a few minutes to get the laundry out of the dryer and back up stairs to fold in the adjacent room. I knew she was taking pictures of dolls etc... in her room, I didn't know about the XX video production ;)
I'm telling ya, it's always something! Luckily I see the humor in it or I would be in big trouble! I'm sooo lucky to have three girls ;) Oh that reminds me, I better make an apt. to color my hair!!!!
Oh yeah, on a good note.... now that hubby dearest really killed the camera I'll be getting a new one sooner that I thought!!!
3 comments:
Your thing 1 and thing 2 reference remind me of my son's favorite cartoon . . . The Cat in The Hat . . . Thing two and Thing one they can do anything anything under the sun!
BTW great time to buy a new digital camera!
YES, that's where I got it from! I was calling them twin one and twin two but we were looking at old pictures the other day and saw when they were 2 I dressed them up as thing one and thing two! I even call them it on occasion since as you can see, they resemble them!!!! I think Sunshine would keep them in a box (like the cat did) if I'd let her!!
Well, YAY for a new camera, at least!
Post a Comment