Wednesday, February 25, 2009

sssshhhh... don't tell where I am ;)

I'm hiding in my computer room. Thing 2 is not taking no for an answer, it's been over an hour I'm doing the right things but I'm going cuckoo for cocco puffs!! Haven't raised my voice but I've put her in the thinking chair so many times my arms are sore. I can't believe she has a voice left from saying "please mumma". If she would just listen she would hear that the answer is not no...

Thing 1 is being fairly good, hit her sister for taking a bracelet but other than that really good.

Sunshine is awesome! Homework done, outside time, friendly, shower done, wow!!

OK, I can come out of hiding now it sounds strangely quiet out there and supper has probably cooled enough to eat (shepards pie with leftovers).

Oh, on a good note hubby may be taking me away for the weekend next month! I asked my mom to watch my kids while the temper tantrum was going on... probably not the best time! But crazy woman, she said yes anyway!!! Isn't she the greatest???

No comments: