Do you like my "Good Egg Chart"??I was driving to daisies yesterday afternoon when it hit me where I put my camera! I called hubby at work and had him e-mail me to look in the basement! Yeah, that's how bad my memory is lately. I knew by the time I got home I would have forgotten.
I was taking pictures of the kids old carseats for craigslist and was interupted. At least it didn't drop out of my pocket at the library or shaws!
Here's a close up of the kids rules. They made up most of them.

The plan I decided on is: You get a sticker for really good behavior, one for following the rules during the day, and one for going to bed well. You get an X if you have really bad behavior. If you fill up your sheet of paper with stickers before the bottom row fills with X's you get to pick out a prize. The papers can be hole punched and tied with ribbon to make sticker books.
Last night turned out great. Thing 2 did get two X marks but she also got 4 stickers. She told daddy last night "I got a sticker when noone else did! Mom IS working on me most right now". I didn't even have words... I just laughed.
3 comments:
That is adorable!
And I am making note of this for in a year. lol
I'm taking notes too. They grow up so quickly that I'm sure I'll need one of these before I know it.
I am particularly fond of the rule: No Stepping On People and can't help but wonder what sort of incident inspired that one.
Yeah Chris, that was an add on! It's funny though, I don't remember who stepped on who but it was done more than once in less than 5 minutes... just after we put up the list ;)
Gotta say the it's working out pretty good! They don't like getting x's and still love the "sticker ceremony". Up to 8 stickers each. Each twin has 4 x's (thing 1 was doing great then had two temper tantrums!!) Sunshine has 1.
Post a Comment