Picture it: Last night, the kids are finally in bed (that was rough after being off routine for a week!) I snuggle into bed with my bowl of slow churned 1/2 the fat creamy goodness. I flick on the TV to watch the Oscars and I see a blue screen saying: "What is your inside joke" reminiscent of a Charles Shwabb commercial. OK... sometimes these things happen so I switched it to the race. I turned it back 15 minutes later and still "what is your inside joke?" This went on for a good hour!!! I was furious! OK, so that's pretty strong. More like really bummed. By the time it came back on I was grumpy and too sleepy to watch anyway.
I'm not a big movie buff however, my husband and I make it a fun night. We take the newspaper and try to guess who's going to win and bet between ourselves. It's really funny since I don't keep up on these things. I just pick a title I may have heard mentioned somewhere, or something that sounds pretty ;)
The thing that irks me is not that I had to watch Nascar (I do like racing, go Kyle Bush!!) it's that I watched the news this morning and no one mentioned it!! Yahoo didn't mention it either. It leads me to believe it was someone hacking into the WMTW studios here in Maine.
So I need your help! Could you see the academy awards last night?? Do you think it is a big cover up or by the time I was able to tune in everyone else had tuned out and didn't notice???
No comments:
Post a Comment