2. The no staple or tape paper chains we made. They are so easy! I found the pattern on crafty crow's Bella Dia website
3. How my centerpiece came out... love the red and white balls!

4. Chains of popcorn, cranberries, and pretzels... the girls love this fun tradition! Also great for reinforcing patterns!

5. Hand print wreaths... well, they were suppose to be hand prints! Very cute no matter what!

6. Our annual hand print santa ornaments... This is one of the early ones, how precious!
7. The snowmen and pinch pots the girls made at Sunshine's party! Can you tell which one is my creative thing 2's?? I love them!!
8. The festive smell of my stove top potporri. This simmering concoction is made with orange peels, cranberries, cloves, ginger, and cinnamon.... YUMMY!!

9. My huge splurge this year. I just fell in love with this snowman christmas ornament from Lenox. I bought it months ago and finally hung it on the tree the other night. Right before the tree fell! OMG! I was heartbroken when sunshine broke in 1/2... luckily it was 1 clean break. A little elmer's glue made it good as new. (This is not mine in the picture of course... 4 kids! wow!)
10. CANDY CANES!!!!! I just can't get enough of them!!! The uses are endless... not to mention they are soooo yummy!!!!
Those are my loves of the moment. Simple, precious, wonderful. What do you love right now??
2 comments:
Gee... to think of 10 things... don't know where I'd begin. I do love your handprint Santa. I think I'll start that tradition myself if you don't mind. Sorry to hear your tree fell. That happened once when I was a kid, I know it sucked, I just don't know the real feeling - how the mom feels when it falls.
Merry Christmas!!!
I know what you mean, thinking of 10 things your thankful for or love is tough... exactly why I like to do it! Makes you count your blessings!
I'd love it if you copied my santas... we did it yesterday in Daisies with crayons, glitter and pompoms... it was cute too!
Post a Comment