Wednesday, December 31, 2008

"It's a blizzard out there"


Can't you tell by the pictures I took this morning?? Look close... see the two specs beside the bluejay? Crazy snow I tell you!






OK, so it's not really. It is however, the excuse my husband gave as to why he couldn't go out to do errands! I laughed him right out the door and told him I was going to make his co-workers happy and blog about him. So, guys... this one is for you!


My hubby grew up in New England... Mostly in Maine. However, you would think he grew up in Florida. He is soooo funny when it comes to winter weather. If it snows a few flakes, it's an "unnessessary risk" to go out. If it's below 32 degrees you have to bundle up like your going to the artic! Yeah yeah, he can make his case and I love that he cares about us but geesh, can you say "Paranoia"????

Now I am a "Mainah" through and through. Snow and cold doesn't really bother me.... especially if there is something I want to or have to do.


I think that's why we are together. Like ying and yang we balance each other out. I will now wear gloves, I have snow tires, and I prepare if there is a sizable storm on it's way. Changing my plans still makes me cringe but if he makes a good point I will ;) Likewise, he will go out when there are snow showers to do those errands I asked him to do.

I do hope he makes it home in that huge blizzard we are having ;)


1 comment:

Jodi said...

hahahahahahaha

Silly Man.