I'm sitting here not freaking out that my hubby is over an hour late from work and not answering his phones! I am posting as therapy to take my mind off things.
Top 5 favorite things right now (no real order):
My new cell phone... I'm finally in the 21st century! It's awesome, mp3 player, camera, touch screen... too much for me really but hubby brought it home for me when I was sick, so thoughtful!
My Christmas decorations... I've been told by the kiddos that it looks like Christmas puked in here! I love it! Every space is decorated. My favorites are my angels in my hutch, my garland on my stairs, my Santa's on my mantel, and the candy cane lights hubby hung up last night outside. Who am I fooling?? I love them all!!!
The villain in the musical "Melton the warm hearted snowman"... why? She's none other than my Sunshine! She's really getting her lines and getting the voice right, finally! It took a while, she kept smiling and screaming her part. I taught her a trick. If you squint your eyes you can sound angrier... she said "oh that's what you do when you yell at us!" I said, "ssshhhh... don't let out my secret!"
*still freaking out and trying to bring my thoughts back to this post*
My babies... who aren't really babies anymore I guess... they are so fun and creative, smart and opinionated... very passionated as well. They have the ability to get on my very last nerve one minute and pull at my heartstrings the next. I love them with all my heart!
Christmas cards: I cherish them!!! I make a year in review at shutterfly (the only service I have found with 9 picture capability) and my friends and family always complement me. I wait patiently everyday for the mail to arrive too! I love to get cards in the mail! It's great to receive the photo ones of the families we may or may not see so often. I have a picture frame / photo album I put out every year with all my picture cards. It's great to see how much each family has grown! You see how quickly time flies when you look at that book!
I was going to do 10 however, I just can't sit here anymore. I'm going to fold some laundry and try calling him again. God I hate this!!!! Please pray, I'm praying he's fine... he's fine right??? I'm sure he is and he just went to a bar and forgot to tell me and now he can't hear his phone... yeah, yeah... he never does that but I'm sure that's it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment