First off... yes! I have a camera again! My dear hubby gave me my camera on Friday! I will have no presents under the tree but I don't mind a bit!

Now to my challenge.
I hope all of you are with me on this one, I need support!
I pledge to do one complete load of laundry every day until the new year.
Wash, dry, fold, and put away!
I am a self proclaimed fly baby and have been following the popular "FlyLady" for about 5 years now. I receive all the e-mail about the dreaded "Mount Washmore" but I have continued to do my laundry in the crash and burn method. This means I do all my laundry on Monday... usually ending just before the put away part is finished. I have all intentions of doing a load a day but I'm burnt out by my marathon of laundry on Monday and the little voice in me says "There really isn't a full load here, let's skip it". So about Thursday / Friday I do another marathon of finishing putting away from Monday and catching up for the weekend... cause we are too busy to do laundry on the weekend! Such a vicious cycle!!!!
Finally somehow the flylady's mantra "one load a day keeps the chaos away!" sunk in this morning (as I was hunting frantically for socks for the family).
Today I am doing one load completely. I will finish folding and putting away the stuff from last week but I am not doing all 5 loads today. One load, every day... ONE LOAD!!
Join me on the challenge. We can beat "Mount Washmore" one load at a time!!
I will be posting every day when I finish my load... comment me when you finish your load too!
Good Luck!
About the picture: This is my lovely wash area in the basement. My old kitchen table makes a great folding table... when there is room on it! How embarrassing really, but I've seen it worse. Now that it's here for the world to see it's harder to avoid. It's my goal to have this area under control by 2009!!
2 comments:
MT Washmore! LOL! I bet there are 6-7 loads sitting in my basement as I type . . .
I am thankful mine is in the basement as well!! Or maybe that's part of my problem?? Happy washing!
Post a Comment