Shadow the Lama loved the kids!
Nothing like spending a few hours on a farm on a beautiful sunny fall day! I am so fortunate that my twins classes take field trips together. I am also fortunate that my volunteer day is Friday since they are not asking for chaperons this year! I've lucked out twice so far and the next one is already set for a Friday! My friend's daughter is in the same class and I think I'm going to have to share with her if they keep falling on Fridays. Good Karma and all ;)


5 comments:
How fun!!
Where is Windy Hill and do they sell llama wool for spinning?
Not that I'm rushing my daughter to grow up faster or anything, but I'm looking forward to fieldtrips with her. Sounds like a blast.
It's on River Rd in Windham between the jail and westbrook (Nice landmark I know but it's the easiest). I didn't see any wool but I wasn't really looking. They only have one or two llamas but it's worth checking into.
Yes, field trips are the best!!
What a fun field trip!! great pictures, too. :)
thanks for your sweet comments on my blog...it's been great getting to know you!!
have a relaxing sunday.
Post a Comment