Sunday, October 5, 2008

Help me out... answer this nagging question!!

I went to my mother in laws the other day. It had been a long day without computer use and I snagged a quiet moment to use hers. To my surprise my blog looked awful!!!! The pictures are all grainy. Is that what it looks like to you?? I couldn't look at any other blogs because she has a weird (and very annoying!!) pop up blocker. If it does look like that to you do you have any ideas on how I can fix it???

My one thought is that she has a wide screen monitor.

Thank you for your help!!!!

5 comments:

Steph said...

Your blog looks great on my computer!

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

Thanks!

Jodi said...

It looks fine on mine as well!

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

I'm glad it's coming out ok for you guys. I wonder why hers is so distorted?? I'm really thinking it's the wide screen and possibly her pixels are set differently. It bothered me a lot and I thank you for clearing it up for me!!

Rabid Outdoorsman said...

Looking at you with my MacBook running Safari and you look marvelous!