Please join me in my adventures... with three girls and college it's a rollercoaster ride!
Emptying the cupboards is another activity that provides hours of entertainment.. lol
LOL!! Luckily I actually had help filling them!! My oldest made me leave the room while a mysterious "brownie" put my stuff away! It was sooo cute! A brownie is an elf who helps people (in case you weren't a girlscout)
Thanks for clarifying on the "brownie" elf. There weren't girlscouts in my town when I was growing up.Confession - I was a majorette and twirled batons instead. lol
LOL... I always wanted to twirl I had no hand eye coordination though!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Emptying the cupboards is another activity that provides hours of entertainment.. lol
LOL!! Luckily I actually had help filling them!! My oldest made me leave the room while a mysterious "brownie" put my stuff away! It was sooo cute! A brownie is an elf who helps people (in case you weren't a girlscout)
Thanks for clarifying on the "brownie" elf. There weren't girlscouts in my town when I was growing up.
Confession - I was a majorette and twirled batons instead. lol
LOL... I always wanted to twirl I had no hand eye coordination though!!
Post a Comment