I should probably start a new blog. That's what is proper right???
The problem is if I don't have my things in one place I tend to lose them....
I may make a new blog soon but for now you get some crafty / kid posts mixed into our gardening!
A lot of my links are child / craft related.... why????
I'm a stay at home mom who craves things to do with the kids!!!
Gardening hasn't been the adventure I wanted for the kids. They aren't really "into" it. It's become more of my pastime that they come help with occassionally.
My life however... is all about the kids!!!
They facinate me every day! I love finding things for them to do that put a sparkle in their eyes. Lately, the only thing doing that is the back yard pool ;) which forces me to get creative... especially for car trips!!
I'm getting ready for our various family vacations this summer. Nothing like planning ahead! I hate packing but I love finding things for them to do!!!
Each child has a canvas bag which will be filled with snacks, a waterbottle, crayons, pencils, and busy work!! This is great for the long rides we will be taking and while we are at our destination!
I went to mom's minivan and printed off a ton of worksheets (car bingo, tic tac toe, dot game, etc...), I put them in 1qt. plastic bags (so they can be reused) and my husband (aka, wrecker of dreams...LOL) so lovingly reminds me that if dropped the ink will come off on our new minivan!! and also, who are they going to play with (my reason for the minivan was to seperate them so they can't "touch" eachother!) So I guess the white boards will have to wait until they can play with their cousins.
It's OK though... I also made do it yourself clipboards and added a bunch of scrap paper. They love to draw!! I'm back on line today looking for more ideas. I'm contiplating the mini bags from chasing cheerios... I just have to find thing that are age appropriate... and the time ;)
Thanks for listening to my ramble... I like to get it off my chest sometimes ;)
Wish my garden luck while I'm gone!!
1 comment:
sounds like a great trip you have planned,I hope the garden does ok too!
Post a Comment