I have been meaning to document what I have planted and just never got around to it! I need to know for next year so now is as good a time as any right??
I bought:
15 tomato plants
(1 hybrid, 2 grape, 6 plum, 6 beefsteak)
12 green peppers
6 jalapeno peppers
4 cukes
2 basil, oregano, rosemary, dill, sage, tarragon
I also started seeds of:
spinach
carrots
radishes (or REDishes as they are called here!)
a variety of lettuces
and broccoli
I don't hold out much hope on the seeds but they are almost out of the seedling stages so we will see!!! The overwhelming amonts of a limited variety of plants come from the fact that the place I went to sold what I wanted in packs of 6 and we are not so confident on our ablilty to grow things ;) Since they were cheap we decided if we planted more we'd have a shot of at least one producing veggies... makes sense right?? Heee Heee!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment