We were discussing this weekend about expanding the garden next year. I think this is PERFECT!! I will have room for the produce I talked about planting, a dill bed I can keep in the corner, and garlic I want to plant this fall!!
Problems I'm having lately....
I'm finding that I planted the tomatoes so that they shade the peppers! The peppers have taken off so is it really a problem??
I'm noticing yellow leaves on the tomatoes. Right now I'm just taking them off but I wonder what is causing it and how I can solve it??
I have had tomatoes on my hybrid plant for a good month or more. How long does it take a tomato to get red after it's appeared??? How can I help it develop??
I even found a "squishy" tomato still green on the vine. Why didn't it ripen??
I'll post the answers when I find them!
No comments:
Post a Comment