
The rain sprouted my creativity this morning! Daddy had told the girls we needed a scarecrow for the garden. Well, I only make stuffed scarecrows in the fall so I got out the girls art supplies and we had a blast!! Two pieplates used as a head will make noise to scare the crows away and strings of beads added for the hair will bang away too! The fun foam body, hands and feet are just plain cute I had originally thought the beaded arms and legs would bang against the pole but it's further away than I had thought.
The twins cut out the arms and legs, punched the holes, and beaded the hair and arms but got bored so I did the legs... it was a lot of work!
I can only imagine what my hubby will think of our girlie scarecrow! Sunshine came home from school and thought it was so cool but gave me the quote for my title "Mom, that scarecrow is too funny to scare anything!" Hey, it bangs around, it might work???
No comments:
Post a Comment