
Have you heard of them?? The cute stuffed animals that have special codes to enter an on-line world of fun. They are great for gifts, reasonably priced, and the website has snuck in learning without the kiddos even knowing about it!
I have come into the next generation of webkinz! Sunshine loved them from Kindergarten til sometime last year. Just as they were going "out" in Massachusetts we moved to Maine and right back into the craze.
I thought they had run their course through the house, til last week. My nephew wanted to play with his online while he was here. That was all we needed to spark the craze again! This time with the twins. Then, they went to a friends house... and lo and behold! She has about 50 of them and goes on everyday!!! Even more fuel for the fire!
We are now regulars on the webkinz website. They both had stuffed webkinz that hadn't been added to the site yet (like I said, we weren't really into it anymore) which was good since it only lasts a year from your latest adoption.
Even I'm getting into it! Yes, I'm a webkinz momma ;) It's fun, and if your going to play computer games why not earn your babies some Kinz cash (they can buy their pets food, toys, decorations for their rooms etc...).
These guys at ganz really outdid themselves... we love webkinz!!!

2 comments:
My kids love webkinz, and i used to "earn them money" ie... play games and waste time...My friends and I laugh that Facebook is basically webkinz for adults...lol
enjoy your webworld
Sadly, I do facebook too ;) but I stopped playing the games on it for the kids sake ;)
Post a Comment