Thursday, September 18, 2008

Yes, I've changed my name... I think???

Well, I changed it on my title anyway.

I don't want to say good bye to blogging but the gardening season and gardening adventure is pretty much over.

I decorated for fall this morning, or started to. I picked my herbs and hung them to dry. I'll leave the veggies to my hubby since he loves to pick them.

I thought of starting a whole new blog but the idea adding all the blogs I follow to a new blog and to arrange it the way I want just intimadated me! SO, I'll be writing here for a while until I get time in my life to switch it around. That would not be now since I'm suppose to be registering my car and getting ready for a Daisy Troop meeting!!!

3 comments:

shawn said...

My blog started as a scrapbooking blog... now I am all over the board, and rarely even scrapbook! I am pretty sure it's ok to write whatever you want. :) Seasons of life are always changing anyway, right? I say, keep it easy on yourself! Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

Thanks for the reality check Shawn! After thinking about it I think I will keep this one as well... much easier!!!!

I like the way you change yours up for the seasons, maybe I'll do that as well.

Jodi said...

It's your blog. You can write whatever you want.. that's the beauty of it! :-)