Wow, what a rainy couple of weeks! I'm so glad I don't have a rain measuring device... I would have been really depressed!! I did get a little touch of the blues but, it's over now that the sun is back out!
The tomatoes got a touch of the rainy month blues too.... they can't stand all this rain and dampness on their leaves. I think that's why they are getting yellow anyway. Who knows... it could be diease too. I'm going to go get more fertlizer for them maybe that will help. The tomatoes themselves look great! The stalks are huge and I totally underestimated how tall they would get... I have had to tie them even more and I think I'm going to need to make bigger stakes. I didn't quite get to a couple of them in time and they bent... I hope the tomatoes on those stalks will still vine ripen.
The green peppers and jalapnos are amazing!!!! Very yummy too!!
The radishes are blossoming... I don't know if this is good or not... I have to look it up! It does look like a radish bulb is underground so maybe they are ready??? I hope so!!
My cukes look a little sad. I think that the leaves being eaten did more harm than I originally thought. The cukes are tiny and yellowing. I'm totally blaming it on the crows!!!!! Evil savages!
The weeds have taken over too! I really have to get busy getting rid of them. My daisy troop is coming to have a tour of the garden next month and I want it to look it's best!
Boy, gardening is a lot of work! I've been pretty lax the last few weeks with the rain, company, and vacations. It is worth it though!!
No comments:
Post a Comment