The 4th of July was spent with family and friends at a local campground. This campground was 15 minutes away! We have spent many vacations traveling for hours to turn around and come home. Where we are a 1 hour radius gives us many options to explore; therefore, we are staying local this year!
During a nightly campfire my aunt brought out smores. She had regular Hershey's chocolate bars but also miniature resses peanut butter cups. WOW! So good! You must try them.
Holy Cow! I can't describe how amazing these were!!!!! I don't believe I will be able to eat a boring old smore again.
The girls made an ultra smore with a hershey bar, peanut butter cup, and junior mints... a little over the top for me but they loved it!!
Caramello bars, miniture candy bars... the possibilities are endless!!!



2 comments:
another idea... white chocolate chips and strawberries!!!! wow!
PEANUT BUTTER CUPS! Genius!
Post a Comment