I decided to put the herbs in the garden after all. I downsized the variety and made the choice to grow what I use the most. I planted 4 basil, 2 Rosemary, 2 thyme, 6 oregano plants.

I was soooo proud! My hubby finally built my fence!! I then looked at the fence:
"Ummm... honey, how am I going to get in to work in my garden???"
"Oh, you won't have to go in for a few weeks, I'll figure it out next weekend"
"Thanks Honey" (You can just assume there was some serious eye rolling)
I also mentioned that we next time we need to put it a foot or so outside of the garden plot so we can move around easier. On his defense, it's his first garden fence. I'm glad it's standing and will keep out the neighborhood dogs (who stepped in my corn for the last time!!!!)
2 comments:
I had to chuckle at your husband making a fence with no gate. :P
I'm trying to grow basil from seed for the first time this year. They're just now starting to come up. We'll see if I have any to harvest before the first frost. lol
Let me know how it goes!! I chickened out and bought plants.
Post a Comment