Wednesday, June 24, 2009

crafty "Buffet Bound" momma

UPDATE: Had a blast! Here we are at the Margaritamobile! Everyone loved our helmets! I'm in quite a few pictures of people I don't know. Oh Boy!! (Hey, no boob shots though, so it's all good!!!) If you were there and took pics with the crazy crew from Margaritaville FFD I'd love to see them!!!






I'm Buffet Bound Baby!!!! This will be my third Jimmy Buffett concert. Yeah, he's getting on in years but he still puts on a great show, and the tailgating is worth every penny!!!

This year I'm going with my cousin and her crew. They are all firefighters, great ones at that!!
To unify us we all bought old fashion fire hats. The challenge was to get creative and make it worthy of a buffett show.

Mine started out like this:




With a little imagination I turned it into this:




Hope there aren't any fires in Margaritaville when I'm on duty! I'll be too busy looking for my lost shaker of salt ;)


Here's the back view....



Hoping for warm summer breezes, chesse burgers in paradise, and boat drinks... after all, it's 5:00 Somewhere!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are too cute:) I hope you have an amazing time! Such a creative mom!! Love Ya:)

Amy said...

LOL, that rocks!