No craft projects today, no pictures... it's been a pukey mess around here since Sunday :}
Because of that I need a little reminder of all the things I'm loving right now!!!!
1. That I can still carry my 5 year old when she wants a little love... she's a little peanut ;)
2. Spring flowers!!! My Lilacs and lilly of the valley are just about blooming... along with a bunch of other flowers!
3. One of the lupine seeds I took from Eastport actually sprouted in my wildflower garden
4. Friendship bracelets!!! We are having so much fun making them! (They are really nice to make when you are snuggled up sick with the stomache bug.)
5. Biscut and Judy Moody books!!! My kids are eating up every copy in the library!!
6. Coffee outside on the back deck when the birds are chirping and the kids are still snoozing
7. That this weekend is Memorial Day Weekend... garden here I come!!!!!
8. The Reader's digest. Yes... I said it! I bought it because one of my girlscouts needed a subscription to win a special telephone thing (junk) and thought my hubby would enjoy it. He hasn't read a bit but I love it along with my coffee in the morning!!!
9. The things my kids say! I have a word document that I've kept since Sunshine was 2 filled with funny things. Today things 1 and 2 were discussing the blues. I tried to tell them it was a form of music and had a lot of sad blue feelings in it. Oh No it goes like this "I like blue, my mom likes blue, blue blue blue we love blues...." I couldn't make this stuff up!!!!
10. Fires in the fire pit!!! We take every advantage of the great outdoors! Sitting around at dusk, watching the kids run around with friends, roasting marshmellows... such a wonderful part of summer!!!!
Hoping you and yours are healthy and you can take the time to find the things you love right now :)
3 comments:
Ugh! I'm so sorry that you're all sick. :((( We too have been sick for the past 2 weeks, but with this nasty head cold that never seems to want to go away. :( I finally took myself to the Dr. yesterday, and I have a sinus infection. Hurray. Hopefully you're all feeling a lot better now!
We seem OK now, thanks! One never got it so I'm still nervous, but maybe she won't???
I'm sorry you guys have been sick for so long, I get a lot of sinus infections, now that your on the antibiotics I hope your feeling better!!
Another Maine Momma here. I cant wait to have my own house to garden in. Looks great!
Post a Comment