I've been eager to write again however, between everyone having a different illness and doing all the little things we can do now that it's warmer we've put gardening on the back burner for about a week.
Tomorrow the twins and I go shopping! We are buying some seeds to start (I know it's kinda late for some things but hopefully not too late) and I'm hoping to go to Lowes for the native plants I read about in someone's blog last week... I'm probably too late but it's worth a shot!
We are hoping to get the garden dug during vacation week. I think we have a good spot picked. It gets a lot of sun. Is it bad for it to get too much though??
The girls are eager to get to work on their planter boxes. Vacation week may be a good time for us to do that but, it's probably too early. I'm wondering, if I cover them during the night if they will be OK or should I bring them in?? I've also been wondering if I should cover the preinnals that have been coming up? I'd think if they came up they'd be hardy enough but I also worry since there are some yellow patches on my daffodil leaves.
Wish me luck at Lowe's tomorrow!! Here's to a more productive week!
No comments:
Post a Comment