As a child I constantly took time to appreciate the world around me. Smells, sights, sounds. Some called me a daydreamer, I viewed it as stopping to smell the roses. As I've gotten older, I've lost touch with that ability. Now life passes by at light speed. Juggling three kids, a husband, and being a full time college student.... being busy is the nature of the beast.
My oldest daughter is also a "daydreamer". Lately, she has been pointing out natural occurrences that make her smile. They make me smile too. These little messages from God help us stop and focus on what is really important. (such as beautiful daydreaming daughters!)
This one came to us in the middle of a busy day. We stopped at home between activities, as we were exiting the car she said "Hey mom, let me see your camera". I gave it to her in the midst of stopping bickering twins from killing each other and bringing groceries into the house. A few minutes later she made me look at this picture. I didn't see it at first. Then I smiled. Wow, in the middle of the icy driveway laid a perfect heart. Thank You God, I got the message :)

No comments:
Post a Comment