and a bit of rambling:
My classes are going great! After 1 session in each of my five classes I know this is where I belong. Don't get me wrong, it will be hard work but being on this campus I feel the calling to be a teacher more strongly than ever. This is my time.
I am hoping to share what is working and not working in the delicate balance of school and home. Now we are pretty much winging it. My darling hubby has taken responsibilities on, which is the biggest help! He takes the kiddos to school and helps Sunshine with homework. He'll also be taking the girls to soccer so I can catch up on studying. I'm hoping to catch a few games, but little thing 1 can't stand me watching anyway so it might work out OK.
I have great news in the garden! I have two baby pumpkins!!! I'm hoping the weather stays nice so that they will grow a bit bigger. It's late in the season here in Maine but I'm not asking for giant carvable pumpkins, I'd just like to see them on the mantel.
1 comment:
I'm so happy for you. Good luck with school!
Post a Comment