Thursday, September 3, 2009

Back in full swing

If you think full swing as in the ride at funtown that whips the swings around in a blur..

The blog may take a back seat for a bit while September spins me around, trying to make me puke.

Lets put it this way:

5 college classes
4 bedroom house to clean
3 beautiful active children
2 girl scout troops
1 me

Yes, that's right, just one me! Which means something has to give. I don't want any of it to.... I want do it all and come out looking beautiful, organized and put together. Super mom at her finest. I might possibly be able to achieve that. Just not right now.
Right now I have to find my center, restore my routines, and get back to basics. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck! I look forward to your tips on how you manage it all and remember - if your floors turn socks black, that happens at my house too and I'm not doing half the stuff you are!

maine momma of 3 (formally: stayathomemommy from maine) said...

Thanks Chris, you made me smile :)