The experiments are iffy at best. The potatoes need to go in the ground NOW if they have any chance of survival. The onion is sad and probably going to end up in the compost pile. I'm going to paris farmers union to buy sets and seed potatoes for cheap... lesson learned ;)

My seedlings are growing like weeds!!! I think they like this summer like weather as much as I do. They've been outside everyday and loving it. My only worries are about the peppers, no sprouts yet but, I'm trying to be patient ;). 

Did you notice how "real" the above picture is?? I've read a lot of blogs lately about taking the sugar out of your posts and "keeping it real". How's a big brown circle where the pool used to be, a hose left out, and bare spots in the grass?? Real enough? Yes, it's my life baby and I love it!
~~
Look at that corn!!! I'm wondering if I started it too soon?? Will I have cornstalks growing in my house next week?? I've reassured my hubby I'll be growing more than these 6 stalks... the way they take off it should be no problem when I direct sow them on Memorial Day.
My garden is loamed and fertilized. It's waiting for a little rototiller action.... my Darling will be doing that this weekend... he promised!! So far we are way ahead of the game compared to last year. I hope we continue with this wonderful weather!!! 92 degrees in April??? Go Figure??

3 comments:
Love it!
T tilled ours last weekend. He's direct sowing everything (except the tomato seedlings we'll be buying). We lost all our seedlings last year and had to replant direct, so he's just skipping trying to grow seedlings in the house with Monkey. LOL
Lookin' good! My peas are starting to sprout, but I haven't put anything else in the ground yet. I think this weekend I'll hit the local garden center and start putting in herbs. Thank goodness winter is OVER!
Hubby finally tilled the garden! Strawberries are in! Yes Jenn thank goodness winter is over!
Post a Comment